This legal notice regulates the permitted use of the website www.mojipops.com according to that set out below:
1. Compliance with LSSI : Article 10 Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce.
Owner of the website: MAGIC BOX INT. TOYS, SLU (hereinafter, "Service Provider ").
Address: Plaça Xavier Cugat 2, Edifici D, planta 2-A
Post-code: 08174 Ciudad: Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
V.A.T. No.: B-61139549
Registered in the Barcelona Trade Registry, in Volume 29123, Page 21, Sheet B-150041, 1st entry.
2. Intellectual property and liability for the contenta) The intellectual property rights of this website (http://www.mojipops.com), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and various elements it contains, belong to the Service Provider, who is responsible for exclusively exercising the exploitation rights in any way and, particularly, the rights to reproduce, distribute, communicate in public and transform.
Also, any other form of exploitation, other than that mentioned in the preceding paragraph, through any procedure, either complete or partial, of the content of this website will constitute an infraction of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the company or owner thereof, with the Service Provider being able to exercise all the legal or out-of-court actions to which he may be entitled in the exercise of his rights.
Also, the information that the User can access through the website, may be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or rights of another kind. Consequently, the Service Provider will not be responsible under any circumstances or concept for the infractions that the User may commit with respect to these rights.
3. Conditions of use.
With respect to the website, the user can view, print and partially download the web content, only if the following situations arise:
- That this action is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- That this action is done with the sole aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Therefore, it is expressly forbidden to use if for commercial purposes.
- That no graph, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or rest of the accompanying images.
The User undertakes to use the website, the content, and services according to the Law, this Legal Notice, good habits and public order. In the same way, the User is obliged to not use the website, its content or services offered therethrough for illicit purposes or effects that are contrary to this legal policy, or which in any way can cause damage to the interests and rights of third parties, or which in any other way, may damage, render useless, render inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its content or services or prevent it from being used normally by other users.
Also, the User expressly undertakes to not destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents that are on the website.
All according to that indicated in point 2 D above.
4. Modifications to the website and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, and its set up, presentation and access conditions. Also, the Service Provider reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notification to the users, when required by rules, standards, and the law.
5. Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the non-existence of errors or interruptions in the access to the website or its content, or that said content is updated. However, the Service Provider will take all the measures available to them to solve any error, disconnection or lack of update that may occur on the website.
Both access to the website and any consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who makes such access or use. So, the Service Provider is not responsible for any consequences, damage or prejudice that may arise from said access or use by third parties.
Neither is the Service Provider responsible for the security errors or damage that may occur as a consequence of:
- The existence of a virus on a user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and content on the website.
- The browser is not working correctly.
- A non-up-to-date version of the browser is being used.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of a virus or other elements in the content, which may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), or in user documents or files.
6. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to Spanish law. In the event of any conflict arising from the interpretation thereof, the parties submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the city of Barcelona (Spain), providing this is not contrary to that provided in Article 29 of LSSI.